Location - Lam Lukka
Our client is at the forefront of the aviation components repair service. It is the world's largest independent component parts repair organization. Their customers are airlines and engine shops worldwide. At the moment, they are recruiting for: Operations Supervisor
To manage, control and improve the overall operation within the unit in order to ensure the continuity of operation with the meet of quality, budget, turnaround time and customer’s requirements as specified.
- Analyze various production statistical data and provide necessary recommendation to Site Leader in order to achieve the operation requirements in terms of quality, budgeting and turnaround time.
- Monitor and control direct subordinate in compliance with company safety rules and take corrective action as necessary.
- Coordinate and follow up all customer complaints and corrective action requested with Customer Service Department
- Control and monitor the usage of consumed stock items on monthly basis. Review and recommend re-ordering point of raw material to ensure the adequate materials for the continuity of operations.
- Participate on weekly and daily meeting to plan, prioritize operational and update existing operational work issues as follow:
- Quarterly meeting with all directors and manager chaired by managing director to update business growth and general work related issues.
- Quarterly (employee committee) meeting chaired by managing director to take appropriate action on any major issues which lead to any misunderstanding between the management and staffs.
- Get together meeting chaired by operation director to discuss and provide guidelines to team leaders and cell leaders on their performance, quality issues and major operational issues.
- Conduct monthly meeting with team leaders and cell leaders to discuss major work issues and new technical.
- Plan and implement annual business plan for operation department against long term operation division objectives and goals, e.g., annual budgeting plan, manpower plan, tooling and equipment plan.
- Full responsible to answer and provide supporting information or document of their business unit to all internal and external auditors as required for approval with Aviation Authority’s regulation, customers’ requirement and company procedures.
- Responsible for human resource system within operation department e.g., annual performance evaluation, staff promotion, overtime approval, training and development plan, vacation approval, candidate interview in order to enhance and support company human resource policy and plan.
- Supervise and provide guidelines on overall daily operation of Operation Department to ensure that works are performed according to the daily plan, within budget and complied with company all company standard requirements.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in manufacturing with 5 years at managerial level
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Lean Manufacturing and process improvement experience
- Business understanding in Standard Procedure Manual (SPM), Quality Manual (QM) and Process Description (PD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering.
Remuneration: Monthly base salary of 130,000THB - 180,000THB, plus 8,400THB monthly traveling allowance, depending on experience and other benefits.
Please send your update CV to:
Email: Sansiri @ eps . in . th
Contact: Sansiri Lovisuth
Tel: 081 823 1299