Our client is an international freight and logistics company, specialising in the provision of end-to-end solutions for importers and exporters doing business throughout Asia. The company’s core business activities include international import and export freight forwarding via sea and air, licensed customs clearance broking, export documentation, and third party logistics services.
Our client has a network of 18 offices located throughout Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
They are looking for a qualified candidate to be based in their Bangkok office.
Position: Custom Brokerage Officer
- Prepare customs documentation and ensure that shipments meet all applicable laws to facilitate the import and export of goods.
- Determine and track duties and taxes payable and process payments on behalf of client.
- Represent clients in meetings with customs officials and apply for duty refunds and tariff reclassifications.
- Coordinate transportation and storage of imported goods.
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Direct experience of three years in freight forwarder
Remuneration: Monthly base salary of 40,000THB — 60,000THB plus other benefits
Interested candidates, please send your CV to
Email: Sansiri @ eps . in . th
Tel: 081 823 1200