- Execute recruitment strategies which include partnering with internal customers in order to identify staffing needs, advertising vacancies and screening resumes, performing interviews with candidates together with administering employee assessments, recommending potential candidates to top or middle management for interviews and selection, performing other documentation, backgrounds, and references check.
- Coordinate with recruitment service agencies, colleges, and industry associations for candidate sourcing and branding purposes.
- Organize and facilitate orientation sessions for new employees.
- Manage internship program to ensure best selection process, smooth on-boarding and great feedback received.
- Identify training and development needs within organization through job analysis and regular consultation with businesses, which are aligned with business strategies.
- Design and manage training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and individuals.
- Coordinate and deliver both in-house and external trainings, and revise programs as necessary in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Manage all activities within approved budget.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resource, Recruitment and Development functions are highly preferred
- Thai nationality with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource or related field
- Prior experience from recruitment agency or multinational companies
- Business acumen and strong consulting skills to engage and influence the hiring managers
- Proactive, problem solving approach combined with a willingness to challenge in order to deliver results
- Very good in English