|Our client is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics and commercial electronics manufacturing company.|
Currently, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate for the position of Accounts & Admin Executive.ACCOUNTS & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
You will support the Managing Director to ensure the smooth daily operation of the subsidiary. Your main duties and responsibilities will cover the following scope.
- Manage full set of accounts and ensure that monthly and quarterly closing schedules are met.
- Prepare financial statements and quarterly consolidation package.
- Ensure monthly payment from distributors.
- Prepare audit schedule and assist to liaise with internal or external auditors and provide support during audit period.
- Prepare tax reports (VAT/Corporate Tax) and submissions in accordance to Thailand Tax regulation.
- Communicate with relevant government agencies on operational or compliance issues.
- Assist in the completion of internal or external surveys as and when required.
- Provide administrative support in all aspect of office functions such as office tenancy, office relocation/renovation, renewal of business licences, flight/hotel reservations, season parking, insurance/health screening, office equipment, telephony system, etc.
- Attend to all telephone calls and enquiries.
- Ensure proper storage of data and proper filing of documents.
- Assist in recruitment such as liaison with agencies and interview arrangement.
- Prepare staff payroll and statutory contributions.
- Conduct briefing for new hire and exit clearance for resignee.
- Assist in the sourcing and registration of courses for staff training.
- Responsible for all aspects of expatriate management including permit application, renewals, income tax, etc.
- Liaise and communicate with respective departments in Singapore Head Office (e.g. Accounts, HR,
- Logistics, IT) for operational matters and reporting.
- Any other duties that may be require of you by the company that is within your scope.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience handling full set of accounts, preferably in a trading company.
- Knowledge of taxation including VAT and reporting preferred
- Working knowledge with JD Edwards preferred
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel (Intermediate Level).
- Good communication skill in English (written/spoken).
Basic Salary THB 30,000 — THB 65,000
1 month Fixed Bonus and Variable Bonus