Our client is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics and commercial electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, digital cameras, electronic musical instruments, and digital watches. It released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator. A number of notable digital cameras innovations have been made by this company as well.
At the moment, they are looking to hire:
Business Relation Manager (for calculator product)
- Expanding calculator business by working with distributors
- Visiting and Building relationship and strong rapport with distributor and dealers.
- Handle advertising and promotional activities for calculator business.
- Monitor business and competitor actions for calculator.
- Build positive business relationships with key dealers by providing sales and marketing support by working with distributors.
- Analyse and submit Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) monthly report for local distributor to CSP (Casio Singapore office)
- Expedites progress of projects, sales, marketing and promotional activities.
- Analyse results from each project — identify root causes and propose corrective actions.
- Make sales forecast for product and submit monthly reports to Singapore headquarter and Japan headquarters.
- Involve in discussions with Singapore team on business plans.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks from Local MD and Singapore HOD.
- Sales and marketing for calculators/office supplies for at least 8-10 years
- Familiar with planning and execution of sales and marketing programs by working with distributors.
- PC Skill: Excel ( Data processing and analysis ), Powerpoint
THB80k—130k, Transport Allowance THB5000 (using own car), Mobile Phone Allowance THB500
Interested candidates, please send your CV to:
Sansiri @ eps . in .th
Sansiri: 081 823 1200