- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills,
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
- Web User Interface Design,
- Software Requirements,
- Software Development Process,
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD),
- Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Male/female age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor degree/ Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 4 year experienced in programming field.
- Needed development skills in Web and Windows application.
- Good knowledge in Database management systems. Good command in English.