- Prepare payment voucher for local supplier and foreign supplier and record all expenses to system
- Responsible for ensuring the account transaction are recorded properly and complied with relevant Thai Accounting Standard & US GAPP.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers and accruals.
- Minimize un-reconcile items and long outstanding transaction by coordinate with related department
- Reconcile Bank statement
- Verify & Checking all employee expense claims to comply with company policy for journal posting
- Verify and record revenue recognition by monthly basis
- Record fixed assets and organize fixed assets and inventory physical count.
- Submit Input tax & Output tax, Revenue form (PP30, PND3, PND53, PND54, PP36)
- Responsible for inventory checking by leading service team for quarterly basis
- Support corporate BPC reporting / prepare financial statement with company deadline
- Undertaking prepares and supports financial reporting and corporate tax submission & filing
- Support Month / Year end close activity
- Liaise with internal & external auditors to prepare all documents necessary for annual auditing, supporting annual audit process.
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferably 5 - 8 years’ working experience with minimum 3-5 years international trading company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPD required
- Good knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office is a MUST
- Good command of English.
- Experience in accounting month-end process and preparing accounting report.