· Responsible and deliver service support to assigned customer.
· Provide Onsite support activities including perform evaluation and qualification of company product.
· Coordinate product Installation at customer site and monitor company product performance
· Perform acceptance of protocol/buyoff with customer upon installation
· To trouble shoot test socket and handlers, repair, provide technical solution to ensure smooth running of company product at customer site
· Diagnose, analyse on-site issue raised by customer and resolve technical issues involving all company products
· Report regularly and follow up the status of the ongoing activities
· Work closely with reporting manager to achieve sales target set
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about company products.
· Participate frequently in customer meetings and foster all levels of communications with customer
· Stay current with product information, changes, and updates. Interface with Sales, Product
· Application, Engineering, and Manufacturing teams to contain and resolve any necessary product problems in the field.
· Educate and familiar customer with company product as well as drive quality and reliability to meet the products requirements and expectation.
· Work form home 100%
· Diploma/Degree in Engineering such as mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, or equivalent
· 2-3 years of test engineering experience in Field service/ Product application environment in semiconductor final test industry.
· Familiar with test handlers, sockets, and pins products
· Team player who is able to work independently
· Good English communication skills
· Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task to meet deadlines