• Provide business process and functional support for the SAP FI module including its sub-ledgers such as AP, AR, and AA
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions and assess, challenge, and document the business requirements.
• Provide alternatives and recommend a solution.
• Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports, data processing, load programs, and adjustment tools.
• Develop test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
• Perform functional testing execution after development completion.
• Work with different teams and IT partners in different arts of the world to provide services to clients.
• Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration, and standardization
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Must have worked on a full cycle implementation or roll out project for the SAP FI module including data migration and reconciliation.
• Experience in Functional Test Planning Preparation Execution, Data Reconciliation and Financial accounting
• Experience in Requirements Analysis a plus
Must have skills:
• Experience in end-to-end SAP implementation projects
• Experience driving topics (topic lead)
• Tax determination (end to end: design and implementation)
• Tax posting (end to end: design and implementation)
• Tax recoverability (end to end: design and implementation)
• Regional tax implementation experience: Germany, India, UK, US