· Administrative Support
• Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
• Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
• Act as a liaison with Managing Director's clients by answering incoming client calls independently; develop relationship with Managing Directors’ clients and their Executive Support.
• Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the Managing Director.
• Adhere to Workplace standards and processes (e.g. dress code, telephone answering, documentation standards, and space reservations).
• Support proposals’ submission and presentations with direction from Managing Director and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary.
• Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by Managing Director, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
• Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, manage time and expense reports).
• Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of Managing Director.
• Performs other duties as directed by Supervisor / Team Lead.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable
• Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Managing Directors).
• Follow up on action items (meeting invite, video conferencing, etc) and report status to Managing Directors/meeting attendees.
• Arrange conference calls and video conference.
· Travel Arrangements
• Anticipate travel needs of Managing Directors and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements/accommodation and transportation, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of Managing Director’s availability and obligations.
• Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures). Ensure credit is obtained for unused tickets.
• Work with the Accenture Travel Centre to ensure travel arrangements are within Accenture policy.
• Update Managing Director's travel profile on Online Booking Tool when necessary