- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Working toward creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines
- Resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements.
· Fresh Graduate to 6 months of experience in calls center are encouraged to apply.
· Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
· Able to speak and read native language with proficient in English language.
· Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
· Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.