· Manage and grow existing customers to achieve sales and profit objectives
· Maintaining and developing good support with customers in person by visiting customer regularly.
· Respond and follow up Request From Quotation from customers
· Price change - to inform Customer Service before price change effective date
· Account management
· Gather market and customers' information by setting up meeting with customer regularly and share information and situation with HQ members.
· Responsible for aging inventories
· Ensure accurate and updated record in system
· Address and coordinate all customer's inquiries and AR discrepancies.
· Improve overall business flow for each customer
Qualification & Requirements:
· Bachelor degree or higher.
· 2 –3 years work experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team
· Ability to speak and write in Thai, English and Japanese.