Regional Technical Manager
Posting Date : 18 Oct 2021 | Close Date :16 Jan 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
o Develop Service as revenue generator concept, set up service operations and stabilize service business as key activity
o Service setup in region to attract customers and services to customer expectations
o Establish Service training programs for internal & external customers
o Lead pre-sales team for application activities and innovative application development
o Plan and structured service & application support to regional partners
o Manage channels with regional sales strategies for effective robot business
o Manage services policies for existing accounts
o Increase the service revenue from key accounts
o Able to manage regional team management with different culture and working in cross matrix organization
o Ensure proper coordination between Sales-pre-sales-customer support to serve customer first
o Guide engineers on customer’s expectation for technical and application issues
o Prepare and analyze service reports to be submitted to management
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Robotics and Industrial Automation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
• 5-7 years+ of technical role specific in Robotics area with minimum 3-5 years of managing service or engineer or maintenance team.
• Must have hands on experiences in repair, maintenance and installation.
• Working experience in robotics applications, pre-sales, sales will be added advantage
• Strong in leading Service team management (Engineers and Pre-Sales Engineers).
• Strong in communication skills and presentation skill, good personality
• Good command in English
• Willing to travel Southeast Asia countries