- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions, accounts receivable and payable.
- Data entry, updating and matching stock files.
- Allocate and Post all Transactions to QuickBooks from multiple Company's Records, Receipts and Sales
- Summarizes current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts; compiling and submitting financial statements.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Solve problems, dispute bills, etc.
- File documents, keeping the office organized, miscellaneous duties.
- Strong MATH.
- Strong in QUICKBOOKS and EXCEL (Formula).
- Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving skills, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting,
- Attention to Detail, Confidentiality.
- Good ENGLISH communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with the desire to stay long term.
- Entry Salary based on experience.