- Report directly to MD (Japanese) and lead 10 Engineer members in the team.
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, cost planning, sourcing sub-cons, budget estimation, and variation orders related to all the M&E works.
- Liaise with external parties, e.g. main contractors and clients, as well as internal parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Checking tender specification and requirements, solve pre and post contract matter.
- To supervise and manage team of Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer with various functional expertise in Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and Sanitary System
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Age between 35-50 years-old
- Have relevant experience more than 10 years, focusing on M&E Construction project management serving our two main sectors in residential condominium and industrial plant.
- Experience in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of English Communication skill for both speaking and writing.
- Experience in M&E design and costing
- Strong management, leadership and problem-solving skills.