- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Set-up accounts and profiles for newly hires.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Providing technical support across the company including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Assist IT Manager and represent IT team in some regional meetings when required
- Perform others task as required by Managing Director.
Knowledge and Skills
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related discipline.
3 years++ of relevant experience in IT infrastructure, with knowledge of servers (Hardware and Software), storage (NAS & Raid), OS (Windows 10), virtualization (VMware & HyperV), networks (Vlan), Wifi Access Point, Firewall Policy, Office 365, Telephone system such as PABX & Predictive Dialer.
Linux/Windows Desktop and Server experience Strong IT Network experience and knowledge Strong background in IT security and Compliance.
Familiar with configuration of Kaspersky Security Center, Domain Controller, File Server, FortiGate Firewall, Door access control, Unifi Wifi access point, HP Aruba Switches, Qnap NAS will be advantage.
Work smart and willing to learn new things as well as initiative.
Good English Proficiency
Must be a team player and effective collaborator with excellent communication skills.