- Gather market intelligence to support SOW labour service and contingent labour services
- Build knowledge bank of SOW/contingent labour suppliers and services that comply with the process and policies
- Aid Category Leads in developing supplier strategies to support business teams including market landscapes of roles/skills, different engagement models, diversity focus, innovative plans etc.
- Partner with key business stakeholders and leadership to understand and establish category requirements, development of sourcing strategy that meet the needs of the organization, while providing synergy in process and savings.
- Leading all sourcing activities such as the request for proposal process, negotiating with suppliers, vendor selection, contract creation, baseline and cost savings validation, and strategy execution aligned to the process and policies
- Execute SRM activities, including issues management., supplier performance management business review preparation and actions
- Manage suppliers’ escalation issues and seek resolutions aligned with stakeholders, including CX team
- Work closely with CX teams to drive supplier chain excellence.
Qualifications and Experience
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource with project management experience or other related graduate degree
Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT consulting/service management or strategic sourcing
Familiar with Consulting Industry and Technology Recruitment Framework
At least 2 years’ experience in contract drafting and knowledge of Statement of Work (SOW)
At least 3 years’ experience in negotiations (commercial and contractual)
Knowledge of the legal terminology and language related to supplier and/or vendor agreements and contracts
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Familiar with procurement and sourcing technical terminology
- Data analytics, with the ability to draw conclusions and determine trends to present recommendations on actions
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity in a global matrix organization
- Possess the desire and drive to succeed in fast pace and highly competitive environment