- Manage and ensure team-work smooth delivery process domestic and overseas origin shipment in day-to-day operation.
- Manage & coordinate with logistic service provider, freight forwarder, customs broker to ensure their performance.
- Manage and monitor team to work on time schedule to confirm delivery date and manage until goods delivered to warehouse. Customs clearance lead time within 3 days after ETA date unless space is full.
- To adequate & supply rework accessories by co-operating with purchasing department to have stock available according to stock of products.
- Process goods receiving for rework accessories manually in SAP
- Manage all claim processes.
- Manage & coordinate with 3rd party warehouse to ensure their performance and provide service to meet requirement.
- Co-ordinate with regional in Singapore to accomplish assignment and prepare reports as requirement.
- Co-ordinate with Thai Customs Department, Department of Foreign Trade, Department of Intellectual Property or others according to manage the correct work processes for related products in import procedure.
- Manage subordinates to achieve their KPI and team KPI.
- Thai Nationality, Age between 30 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Logistic Import & Export or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in import – export
- Good command of English communication
- Have an experiences in SAP
- Experiences in communication Government contact and Security Trade Control ( HS Code , Law and Regulation Import/Export etc. ) are a must