- Report to Group Executive Director and local General Manager to provide strategic advice on HR& Administration function.
- Build up company culture and achieve company mission and vision.
- Lead HR teams to handle full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, manpower planning, staff motivation, talent management, employee relations and training development.
- Supervise full spectrum of administration functions, including office procurement, facilities management, contract negotiation and renewal, rear service, occupational safety and health issue, security management, etc.
- Manage HR & Admin team for remuneration and benefits matters such as annual salary review and benchmarking, bonus exercise and insurance review.
- To maintain competitive and effective pay and benefit packages for attracting and retaining quality employees regularly.
- Ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations in Thailand for respective policies and procedures and to establish best practices.
- Develop operational efficiency process across all HR and administration functions.
- Work with HR & Admin team and others departments for training and development, talent management, driving the business unit’s culture and performance management.
- Initiative and lead employee engagement, Corporate social responsibility activities and also participate in group sustainability reporting and environmental project.
- Lead and participate in other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources / business administration / general management or equivalent.
- 8 years’ or above relevant working experience in the manufacturing industry with at least 5 years management experience, experience in metal sheet manufacturing industry preferred.
- Well verse in the Labour Protection Act, as well as other related statutory regulations and ordinances.
- Proficient in Thai, English and Chinese speaking & Writing Strong leadership and problem solving skills in a combination of communication and interpersonal skills Persuasive, passionate, and a good communicator at all levels with excellent integrity and strong sense of responsibility and risk management.
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and open mind to learning Working efficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and HRIS Occasionally travel to Hong Kong and China office.