- Manages an assigned sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
- Collaborates with Regional and Head Office in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Country Manager.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborates with Slaes Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates customers by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Manage and develop existing customer base within a planned call cycle.
- Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Update internal reporting system to record weekly sales call activity.
- To complete full training in computerised applications and systems.
- Proactively identify new prospecting opportunities including the use of Social Networking i.e. LinkedIn and Facebook etc.
- To attend trade exhibitions and carry out stand duty.
- Arranging and managing open diary with the Sales Manager, minimising office days.
- Holds regular meeting with sales team.
- Thai nationality, Female
- Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Sales and Marketing or related
- Have own car and driving license
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in time and territory planning and management
- Able to work under pressure to set targets
- Sales, Demonstration, Negotiating & Closing skills
- Commercially aware
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organising and time management skills
- Experience of record keeping and report writing
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Driven and have a strong desire to succeed
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative
- Personable and good team player
- Reliable and trustworthy