- Manages an assigned sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
- Collaborates with Regional and Head Office in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Country Manager.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborates with Slaes Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates customers by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Manage and develop existing customer base within a planned call cycle.
- Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Update internal reporting system to record weekly sales call activity.
- To complete full training in Cordstrap computerised applications and systems.
- Proactively identify new prospecting opportunities including the use of Social Networking i.e. LinkedIn and Facebook etc.
Arranging and managing open diary with the Sales Manager, minimising office days
Holds regular meeting with sales team.
To attend trade exhibitions and carry out stand duty
- Japanese nationality (Local Japanese is preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Sales and Marketing or related field
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in time and territory planning and management
Able to work under pressure to set targets
Demonstrable IT skills
Who have Japanese clients connection on hands will be advantage
Driving license is required
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
Good organising and time management skills
Highly self-motivated individual
Driven and have a strong desire to succeed
Proactive and able to work under own initiative
Personable and good team player
Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible working hours, no need to go to Chonburi office may require once or twice a month.
- Need to training at Chonburi office, company will provide an accommodation