- Work closely with business line to develop HR strategies, guide the design and implementation of the HR projects, oversee the processes and communications.
- Identify and respond to human resources problems, develop a strategy and plans to meet the people-related needs.
- Handle HR projects from end to end, including but not limited to talent acquisition, leadership development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and performance evaluation.
- Develop practical strategies to encourage employee initiatives, development, and goal achieving.
- Advocate and promote our working style, our value, mission, culture and other policies. Provide appropriate coaching and feedback to leaders and individual contributors.
- Minimum bachelor's degree, more than 5 years of working experience in HR domain.
- Hands-on experience with at least two HR functions, overall knowledge of HR full functions; global HR experience is required.
- A self-motivated HR professional with interpersonal skill and problem-solving ability.
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changes.