- Responsible for Network & System Management, IT Infrastructure design and implement.
- Provide implementation & administration involving LAN, WAN & dial up connectivity, firewall, reverse proxy & technical support.
- Perform communication & networking systems analysis & design planning for integration. Support of network in internet, intranet & extranet.
- Administrate & operate LAN & WAN networks, system management & hardware support.
- Monitor company bandwidth and maintenance.
- Monitor email and internet usage to ensure staffs follow by the Company Policy.
- Plan and purchasing PC or Notebook, OS& Software license and manage asset.
- Maintain sufficient, standard & reliable systems/infrastructure to ensure effective & efficient operations.
- Implement IT procedures & processes to ensure maximum data protection/security.
- Analyze & participate in the development of security standardization & implementation of security controls for LAN & WAN.
- Set processes to control PC& Notebook usage and co-ordinate with HR Dept. And schedule Security Awareness Training Plan to all staff.
- Monitoring user to follow the Company Policy and not violate with Act on Computer-Related Offences B.E. 2550.
- To work with new & improve system projects for other departments
- Cooperate with outsource vendor to develop system.
- Design, code & test programs to support the application systems development plan.
- Testing, certifying, auditing software products.
- Responsible for administration & technical maintenance of the company’s distributed database system.
- Co-ordinate with reginal office on their regional projects.
- Prepare reports as assignment.
- Thai Nationality, Age above 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer science or Computer engineering
- At least 7 years’ experience in programming and network administration.
- Fluent in written and spoken
- Desktop computer and applications (Windows, Office, Exchange) expertise.
- Desktop maintenance and deployment (PXE, MSI, GPO) expertise.
- Network administration – basics (VLAN, Cisco IOS, WiFi)
- System administration – basics (Active Directory, Print Servers, WSUS, Windows Server 2008).
Other technical skills:
- ITIL Service Management Framework knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to do and accept multi-tasking.
- Honest, discreet with high level of Integrity
- Positive thinking. Flexible
- Problem solving