The role is responsible for leading and managing the Finance Department to ensure the proper recording of transactions. The incumbent also needs to maintain effective internal control system, procedures and timely production of required financial projections and reports.
- Leading and managing a team of accounting staff in daily activities
- Review and improve internal control system and procedures for safeguarding of company’s assets
- Review monthly full sets of financial and weekly cash reports
- Perform cash flow and debtor management
- Preparation of annual management plans, forecasts and ad-hoc financial reports and annual budget plan required by Group Finance
- Authorizing payments, approving accounting documents and joint cheque signatory
- Establish and Implement accounting, financial policies and control procedures to ensure compliance with statutory and corporate requirements
- Thai nationality
- Degree in Accountancy or completed professional examinations of internationally recognized accounting associations with CPD license
- Minimum 4-5 years of post graduate accounting experience, 2 years of which must be at management level in MNC.
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling, financial analysis and reporting functions
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Familiar with Thailand taxation, accounting practices and regulations
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
- Knowledge of SAP