- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion
- Recruit, onboard, and train employees to deliver on projects assigned by corporate
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to employees while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and cultural values
- Manages internal staff members
- Manage activities such as audits, or regulatory agency inspections
- Oversee and manage operations, logistics, finance and administration.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Coordinates actions with site team members and management team
- Thai nationality
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (MBA preferred)
- Min 10 years’ experience in the Medical Device industry
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written communication abilities
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Effective decision-making skills
- Good experience in communicating with FDA in Thailand.