- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information as required by CEO.
- Thai nationality, age is not over 35 years old, female only
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar roles.
- Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility Essential Attributes
- Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of professionalism
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes