- Carry out professional on-site or remote support activities and close service calls effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out quality installation, Preventive Maintenance (PM) according to schedule.
- Make timely reporting of issues and problems according to Orbotech standards and guidelines.
- Manage and handle spare parts (truck account) effectively and efficiently according to Orbotech standards and guidelines.
- Participate and manage the new product release process as required.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to management the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Initiate, identify and participate in internal processes re-engineering projects to achieve cost reduction and efficiently improvement (eg. MTTR, MTBF, spare parts usage, etc.).
- Prepare quality documentation as required by the company standard and guideline.
Participate in the sales support demonstration and presentation as required.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience working in the PCB industry is highly preferred.
Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with customers.
Customer-oriented mentality and excellent client servicing skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Industry process and integration knowledge.