- At least 3 years of working experiences (for Senior position)
· Experience in estimation work for chemical plant, EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) project.
Experience in projects related to Japanese company (e.g. Toyo-Thai or other EPC companies) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, P&ID (Piping and instrumentation diagram /process flow)drawing work, tank and vessel skeleton and piping layout for estimation
- Knowledge in international standards
- Average command of spoken and written English
Job responsibility includes:
· Estimation work based on customer's inquiry
· Review P&ID, layouts, specifications, data sheet, etc.
· Review vendor proposal
· Prepare RFQ (Request for Quotation) document
· Prepare BOQ (Bill of Quantity) of piping etc. document for estimation
· Expedite vendor
· Site survey
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
· If candidate is new graduate, GPA over 2.5 is necessary