· Set method of safety work and make safety regulation.
· Set safety training for workers.
· Arrange for safety equipment.
· Order and control workers to follow safety regulation.
· Analyze cause of accident and order to correct.
· Set safety talking by daily.
· Arrange for safety warning sign boards.
· Make report of safety work and submit to superior.
· Possessed permit of Professional Safety Office.
· Bachelor Degree in Safety Engineering or related field.
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in civil / structural construction
· Good English communication with reading and speaking
· Good Communication and coordination skill
· Pro-active and eager to learn a new knowledge for improve work ability