- Perform overall HR activities.
- Participate salary survey to conduct the annual compensation exercise for salary reviews and performance bonus payout with the compensation and benefits team.
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures.
- Ensures legal compliance in all HR-related matters.
- Support in all other ad-hoc HR projects/ events when assigned or appointed.
- Manage, oversee and monitor HR operations of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development functions to ensure smooth operations and accomplishment as per the set HR Operating Plan.
- Foster effective communication between employees and management.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age 35-40 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource or any related field..
- 7-10 years'experience in HR field (HRM, HRD and Labor Law)
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- Experienced in dealing with all function in Human Resource Department.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of HR Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Process, Compensation and Wage Structure, Employment Law and Human Resources Development.
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making and coaching skills.