- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, promotion, and strategies
- Providing management with monthly report by summary key learning to identify market potential and lead to marketing action.
- Initiate and propose the marketing project to promote sales revenue and build corporate branding/ product branding.
- Manipulates, analyzes, and summarizes data to derive trends, patterns and summarizes into key findings and recommendations.
- Planning store visit scope.
- Manage and monitor demand planning related performance such as inventory turn and forecast accuracy.
- To manage the relationships with store, relevant agencies, vendors and internal departments, in particular creative promotional marketing budget for highest efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing Field especially in Real Estate in management level.
- Have experience in data analyst and researching.
- Good command in English skill.
- Good command in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Internet.
- Can Drive and have a licence.