- Managing the Human Resource System to comply with Quality System.
- Updating the Human Resource Policy based on Company Situation and present to President.
- Managing the recruitment of new employee.
- Planning and implement the orientation and properly training program for Company's employee.
- Managing the Labor Law in Organization.
- Managing the Organization's relationship.
- Controlling the properly Office's Facility.
- Establishing, Implement and Updating the Company Organization Chart.
- Training plan of the year.
- Responsibility of Salary and other concern.
- Issue a financial report every month and year end, Cash flow, AP, AR and accounting report.
- Responsible for overall activities of accounting functions, including credit and collections, forecast, cash flows, taxation, general ledger and management reporting.
- Ensuring that all payment made are in accordance with company's policy.
- Arrange and control company's budget.
- Monitoring of company assets and inventory.
- Ensure all necessary controls are in place and the operations comply with generally accepted accounting principles and standards including any related regulations or laws.
- Control Payment and Remittance AP, AR domestic and oversea and all activities concern
- Dealing with external auditor and cooperate income tax and VAT and withholding tax.
- Thai nationality
- Age between 30 - 45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Management or any related fields.
- Approximately 5 years well experienced in Accounting, Financial and Human Resource & General Affair Job.
- Holding CPD license and knowledge in Tax.
- Having knowledge in Thai labor law and Visa and Work permit.
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Having knowledge in Trading Business will be preferred.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in Ms Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Able to relocate in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi
- Be able to working on Saturday once a month