Finance Manager - CPA Holder
Ensures efficient administration of Accounting and Banking functions of the branch.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
KRA 1 – Financial & Operational Performance
- Evaluation and review of internal controls and office procedures on periodic basis.
- Control and manage cashflow of the company through effective debt collections and suppliers’ credit terms such as liaison with all HODs on all overdue debts, informing the representative director cases in debt collections and negotiating with suppliers for better credit terms or discounts.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly general ledger reconciliations of bank balance, debtors and prepayments, creditors and accruals, fixed assets and hire fleet.
- Supervise the preparation on costing of stocks and rental fleet, LC application and presentation, review and authorise sales invoice generated.
- Liaison with company secretary on related matters.
- Responsible for the preparation of trading results, management reports and USA reporting package on timely basis including preparation of year end consolidation package and statutory financial statements.
- To prepare profit forecasts, sales projections on a periodic basis for management purpose.
KRA 2 – Federal/State Legislative Compliance
- • Ensure the completion, compliance and filling for all corporate tax returns, service tax returns, employer tax returns, provident funds and social funds payments to government agencies.
KRA 3 – Treasury Management
- Liaise and negotiate with banks and financial institutions on banking and funding requirements of the company.
KRA 4 – Management Support
- To liaise with insurance brokers on yearly renewals of all Company’s insurance policies.
- To prepare annual budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to handle internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP
- Possess strong initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Multi tasker and versatile skill sets.
- Minimum 8 years finance/accounting experience for the role and ideally being a CPA qualified accountant